Thursday, January 6, 2011

SBS Featured Foodie

I've had the honour of being SBS's recent 'Featured Foodie' because of Polystyrene Garden Junkie.  The article can be found here.

If you haven't already, I recommend that you have a further look at the SBS food site.  It has a lot of great (and achievable) recipes, and links to all their food-related shows, including the fantastic Tasmanian-based Gourmet Farmer.  I also have a soft spot for Heston's Feasts (which screened late last year) and Food Safari.  Last year an Indonesian-focused episode of Food Safari led me to my new fave Sydney restaurant Jimbaran, which serves a dish of stir-fried Morning Glory - a plant which I'd previously only known as a weed, and definitely not a weed I'd consider edible.  I love discovering edible weeds and flowers.

No comments:

Post a Comment